Tuesday 1 May 2012

So anyway it turns out blogging is more difficult than first thought

I logged in to Blogspot, went to look at my blog, accidently and went into edit the one I posted yesterday.


I obviously didn't want to do this, I was here by mistake. I pushed the back arrow to return to the previous page and it wouldn't allow me to do that. The txt box was blank, for some reason.....


I just wanted to get out of where I was, why can't you just do that?!
So from here I pushed save and then managed to get back to my blog the number of posts published was zero, I panicked, went back to the blog editor to set it to publish and did so, the text box remained empty.


I returned to the blog, saw that it was now published and went into it. The blog was empty!


See, this is problem with it. I didn't edit the text out, it just wasn't there.
I'm a little annoyed with blogspot and the cretin that designed the floor in the website. There is a close button but what happens if I push that? I only pushed a few buttons and my post is gone, what happens if I push close, does it close my account?


I'll be emailing them to see if my blog can be retrieved, they've got servers for this stuff, right? But don't hold your breath. To them retrieving my previously deleted blog would be too difficult! *Angry*


Oh and what is the deal with paragraphs!?

No comments:

Post a Comment